- Monday 27 August 2012 turns out to be an exceptional year for the Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Sunday 26 August Lydia Cacho shares the devastating details of a twenty first century slave trade
- Saturday 25 August Winners of Britain’s oldest literary prizes announced
- Saturday 25 August “Great book ruined by Booker” jests Howard Jacobson
- Friday 24 August Scientist spies with family ties: Paul Broda speaks to Tam Dalyell
Wednesday 9 March
The 2011 Edwin Morgan Poetry Competition is now open for entries.
Wednesday 2 March
Three of the Book Festival's favourite children’s authors have scooped prestigious awards.
Wednesday 9 February
Edinburgh International Book Festival's 2010 Annual Review is now available.
Monday 31 January
Author Philip Pullman has spoken out in support of public libraries in the face of funding cuts.
Friday 28 January
Two Book Festival guest speakers have been awarded prestigious prizes for their work.