Jobs at the Book Festival
Projects Manager (On the Road)
We are currently seeking a motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic project manager with experience of delivering events and complex projects for an exciting full-time, permanent opportunity. Click below to download the job description and to apply.
Salary: in the region of £25,000
Deadline for applications: 5pm, Wednesday 3 October
Interviews: week commencing Monday 8 October (to be confirmed)
Information about temporary Festival staff recruitment
We employ over one hundred dedicated and enthusiastic temporary staff each year including short-term staff during August and longer term staff from April/May to September. We expect hard work, commitment, an interest in the arts and a positive, enthusiastic attitude. In return you get a fantastic learning experience that is loads of fun and the opportunity to make valuable contacts. Additional perks include discounted books and access to some of the world's greatest author events. Because of the huge number of applications we receive, and the relative shortness of the contracts, relevant experience is a must.
Please be aware that:
- We are unable to contribute to accommodation, living and travel expenses.
- We do not appoint without interview.
- All candidates will be asked to show evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK if selected for interview.
- We do not accept speculative applications for positions which are not listed on this page.
- We do not offer work experience, internships or volunteering opportunities.